Good evening I vien to you hoping to find a solution.I use google translation to this postI have a huge problem in the logsHow resourare this error?
0:49:04 Wrong color format 6,104,341
-
budlife -
1. November 2016 um 00:56 -
Geschlossen -
Erledigt
Hinweis zur Zukunft von Nodezone
Das neue Nodezone befindet sich in der finalen Entwicklungsphase. Mit dem geplanten Start wird das bisherige Forum auf Read Only umgestellt und künftig als Archiv erhalten bleiben.
Alle Informationen zur neuen Plattform, zur Accountübernahme und zum weiteren Ablauf findest du hier: Zum aktuellen Nodezone Beitrag
Das neue Nodezone befindet sich in der finalen Entwicklungsphase. Mit dem geplanten Start wird das bisherige Forum auf Read Only umgestellt und künftig als Archiv erhalten bleiben.
Alle Informationen zur neuen Plattform, zur Accountübernahme und zum weiteren Ablauf findest du hier: Zum aktuellen Nodezone Beitrag
-
-
Good evening I vien to you hoping to find a solution.I use google translation to this postI have a huge problem in the logsHow resourare this error?
The HasteBin Log is not working for me

-
Good morning,
(link is working)
search for "6,104,341" in your mission files, maybe with notepadd and check the color format with the related command.Are you using the default Altis Life Version 4.5 or did you changed something?
Rom
-
I is not changing nothing is strange
-
Can you send us your core\init.sqf? I might know the problem... I guess Arma is expecting either RGBA oder hexadecimal values, not "normal" RGB-values.
-