Beiträge von budlife
Das neue Nodezone befindet sich in der finalen Entwicklungsphase. Mit dem geplanten Start wird das bisherige Forum auf Read Only umgestellt und künftig als Archiv erhalten bleiben.
Alle Informationen zur neuen Plattform, zur Accountübernahme und zum weiteren Ablauf findest du hier: Zum aktuellen Nodezone Beitrag
-
-
Hello everyone I recently made a progress bar for the initiation of a menu but I would like to make sure that the progress bar is displayed only at the initiation and that later this stage of loading happens.
My Progress
C
Alles anzeigen#include "..\..\script_macros.hpp" if (!alive player || dialog) exitWith {}; [] spawn { with uiNamespace do { waitUntil {!isNull findDisplay 46}; disableSerialization; ok = createDialog "Xenoa_Ouverture"; Xenoa_Progression = findDisplay 46 ctrlCreate ["RscProgress",-1]; Xenoa_Progression ctrlSetPosition [safezoneX+0.452*safezoneW,safezoneY+0.725011110*safezoneH,0.10*safezoneW,0.01*safezoneH]; Xenoa_Progression ctrlSetTextColor [1,1,1,1]; Xenoa_Progression progressSetPosition 0.5; Xenoa_Progression ctrlCommit 0; }; disableSerialization; _ctrl = uiNamespace getVariable "Xenoa_Progression"; private _n = 0; while {_n < 1} do { _n = _n + 0.01; _ctrl progressSetPosition _n; sleep 0.001; }; ctrlDelete _ctrl; uiNamespace setVariable ["Xenoa_Progression",nil]; closeDialog 0; createDialog "Xenoa_Accueil"; }; [] call life_fnc_Accueil;I thought to go through a system of "true" "false" finally I know not too much that said you ?
-
Good evening,
I try to make sure that via an onbuntonclick a porgress bar appears and then disappears and then make a createdialog that would send on the next page.
I am blocked at the time of the progress bar.
I'm looking at BISTUDIO no info has been helpful ..
-
Be careful, the fire suppresses well for the pitcher but not for the other players. Super system I love the concept
-
C
_Btn6 ctrlSetText localize "STR_vInAct_Impound"; _Btn6 buttonSetAction "[life_vInact_curTarget] spawn life_fnc_impoundAction;"; if(!license_civ_dep)then{_Btn6 ctrlShow true;}; if (count crew _curTarget == 0) then {_Btn6 ctrlEnable false;};Hello everyone I ask your help for a little worry that I meet. I would like to make a button visible only for a certain category of person have license and invisible to others. I start something but unfortunately it makes it greasy the option for one for each other
Sorry for my bad English
-
-
@GenApophis
Would you explain your procedure to me? After buying and obfuscating errors everywhere .. -
I use your obfuscation system. But after use and launch the server throws me a lot of error. Maybe I put on wrong?
-
Ho noo..
I have problem
Code
Alles anzeigenif(_item isEqualTo _x select 0)then { _matsNeed = _x select 1;> 15:31:26 Error position: <select 0)then { _matsNeed = _x select 1;> 15:31:26 Error Erreur générique dans une expression 15:31:26 File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Tanoa\SQF\pmenu\fn_craft_updateFilter.sqf, line 34 15:31:26 Error in expression <_fnc_craftCfg; { if (_item isEqualTo _x select 0) then { _matsNeed = _x select 1> 15:31:26 Error position: <select 0) then { _matsNeed = _x select 1> 15:31:26 Error select: Type Booléen, Tableau,Chaîne,Config entry attendu 15:31:26 File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Tanoa\SQF\pmenu\fn_craft_update.sqf, line 19 15:31:26 Error in expression <_fnc_craftCfg; {201611201533161 - HostingPics.net - Hébergement d'images gratuit
-
Thank you Rom !
It's good

-
You have no solutions ?
-
NO ERROR IN RTP AND CLIENT BUT
201611191933521 - HostingPics.net - Hébergement d'images gratuit
CRAFT CFG
Code
Alles anzeigen#include "..\..\script_macros.hpp" /* File: fn_craftCfg.sqf Author: EdgeKiller Description: Master configuration file for the crafting menu. */ private["_craft","_return"]; _craft = [_this,0,"",[""]] call BIS_fnc_param; if(_craft isEqualTo "") exitWith {closeDialog 0}; //Bad shop type passed. switch(_craft) do { case "weapon": { switch (true) do { case (license_civ_rebel): { _return = [ ["arifle_SDAR_F", ["sarme",1,"boite",1, "alliagemixte",1]], ["20Rnd_556x45_UW_mag", ["sarme",1,"boite",1,"poudre",1,"alliagemixte",1]] ]; }; // ici case (license_civ_syndikat): { _return = [ ["SMG_01_F", ["sarme",1,"boite",1, "alliagemixte",1]], ["30Rnd_45ACP_Mag_SMG_01", ["sarme",1,"boite",1,"poudre",1,"alliagemixte",1]] ]; }; case "uniform": { switch (true) do { case (license_civ_rebel): { _return = [ ["U_IG_Guerilla1_1", ["tisu",1,"aigui",1]], ["U_OG_Guerilla1_1", ["tisu",1,"aigui",1]] ]; }; // ici case (license_civ_syndikat): { _return = [ ["U_BG_Guerilla2_2", ["tisu",1,"aigui",1]], ["U_BG_Guerilla2_3", ["tisu",1,"aigui",1]] ]; }; case "backpack": { switch (true) do { case (license_civ_rebel): { _return = [ ["B_Parachute", ["tisu",1,"aigui",1]], ["B_ViperLightHarness_hex_F", ["tisu",1,"aigui",1]] ]; }; // ici case (license_civ_syndikat): { _return = [ ["B_ViperHarness_hex_F", ["tisu",1,"aigui",1]], ["B_ViperLightHarness_khk_F", ["tisu",1,"aigui",1]] ]; }; case "item": { switch (true) do { case (license_civ_rebel): { _return = [ ["couteau", ["iron_refined",1,"copper_refined",1]], ["boite", ["iron_refined",1,"copper_refined",1]] ]; }; // ici case (license_civ_syndikat): { _return = [ ["kit", ["iron_refined",1,"pile",1]], ["pelec", ["iron_refined",1,"pile",1]] ]; }; }; _return; -
Hello everyone. I use your forum rarely in view of my difficulties in English

I put the worry to my French brother but no one has any solutions.
So I turn to you.I use the patch
[Tutorial 4.4] Craftingsystem zum Herstellen von Items, Waffen usw.I have recently tried to include a condition under license but without success if someone could guide me
-
-
I is not changing nothing is strange
-
Good evening I vien to you hoping to find a solution.I use google translation to this postI have a huge problem in the logsHow resourare this error?