hello everyone!) I have a question! I need a script replace boxes in homes! open inventory on home menu. if not can someone write for pay?
House System
-
SlimRF -
1. Februar 2017 um 15:44 -
Geschlossen -
Erledigt
Hinweis zur Zukunft von Nodezone
Das neue Nodezone befindet sich in der finalen Entwicklungsphase. Mit dem geplanten Start wird das bisherige Forum auf Read Only umgestellt und künftig als Archiv erhalten bleiben.
Alle Informationen zur neuen Plattform, zur Accountübernahme und zum weiteren Ablauf findest du hier: Zum aktuellen Nodezone Beitrag
Das neue Nodezone befindet sich in der finalen Entwicklungsphase. Mit dem geplanten Start wird das bisherige Forum auf Read Only umgestellt und künftig als Archiv erhalten bleiben.
Alle Informationen zur neuen Plattform, zur Accountübernahme und zum weiteren Ablauf findest du hier: Zum aktuellen Nodezone Beitrag
-
-
hello everyone!) I have a question! I need a script replace boxes in homes! open inventory on home menu. if not can someone write for pay?
You can remove and replace new boxes in the newest Version of AltisLife already
-
You can remove and replace new boxes in the newest Version of AltisLife already
He doesn't want to remove and place boxes. He's looking for a system which is replacing the boxes and add their storage to the house menu like the Z or T Trunk.
E.g.
-
He doesn't want to remove and place boxes. He's looking for a system which is replacing the boxes and add their storage to the house menu like the Z or T Trunk.
E.g.Where can I download or purchase this script?
-
Where can I download or purchase this script?
Is script is written by OPTiX but I think its not for sale anymore. But you can try to contact him.
-
Is script is written by OPTiX but I think its not for sale anymore. But you can try to contact him.
Maverick Applications
[email protected]Thanks hail