Hi people! Help. Someone has a death scenario. It is necessary that the player does not die, but faints. until the doctors arrive and resuscitate him.
death scenario
-
- Altis Life
-
SKYSAILOR -
24. Januar 2020 um 11:03 -
Erledigt
Hinweis zur Zukunft von Nodezone
Das neue Nodezone befindet sich in der finalen Entwicklungsphase. Mit dem geplanten Start wird das bisherige Forum auf Read Only umgestellt und künftig als Archiv erhalten bleiben.
Alle Informationen zur neuen Plattform, zur Accountübernahme und zum weiteren Ablauf findest du hier: Zum aktuellen Nodezone Beitrag
Das neue Nodezone befindet sich in der finalen Entwicklungsphase. Mit dem geplanten Start wird das bisherige Forum auf Read Only umgestellt und künftig als Archiv erhalten bleiben.
Alle Informationen zur neuen Plattform, zur Accountübernahme und zum weiteren Ablauf findest du hier: Zum aktuellen Nodezone Beitrag
-
-
I can show on the video, but the link cannot be attached
-
So you still want an continuous unconsious Mode ?
-
I do not understand you, can you ask differently? I have problems with English) sorry
-
I would show what I need) if they allowed links to attach from YouTube
-
Yes, I want a continuous unconscious regimen instead of death, until the doctor cures
-
Moderators how can I attach a video for an example?
-
Normally it should be possible.
I tested it and it works for me and we have just a small amount of other settings like normal users. nox can you tell us why?
-
does not work
-
-
- Offizieller Beitrag
Should be fixed. :>
-
Wow. I did it)))))) I sent the video after a year)
-
NOx Thank you very much)
-
-
I do not know how to configure this for the life server.
-
I do not know how to configure this for the life server.
Then you should install ACE3 and switch to Mod