Hallo Welt. Entfernen die Sperre und Handschellen mit zivilen Informationsspeicher kann nicht gestartet werden. Gelöschte Elemente aus der Datei-ID fn_virt_shops.sqf, aber sie noch bleiben. Bitte helfen.
Lockpicks
-
Atavis -
24. März 2016 um 22:44 -
Geschlossen
Hinweis zur Zukunft von Nodezone
Das neue Nodezone befindet sich in der finalen Entwicklungsphase. Mit dem geplanten Start wird das bisherige Forum auf Read Only umgestellt und künftig als Archiv erhalten bleiben.
Alle Informationen zur neuen Plattform, zur Accountübernahme und zum weiteren Ablauf findest du hier: Zum aktuellen Nodezone Beitrag
Das neue Nodezone befindet sich in der finalen Entwicklungsphase. Mit dem geplanten Start wird das bisherige Forum auf Read Only umgestellt und künftig als Archiv erhalten bleiben.
Alle Informationen zur neuen Plattform, zur Accountübernahme und zum weiteren Ablauf findest du hier: Zum aktuellen Nodezone Beitrag
-
-
Dear @Atavis,
you can respond in english too, if that's easier for you

-
The Google translator is shit dude.
-
The Google translator is dude.
Ok! The bottom line is that I can not remove the product from the market (handcuffs). I go to the file fn_virt_shops.sqf and delete ID handcuffs, but they do not disappear from the store.
-
Wich Altis Life version do you use?
-
Wich Altis Life version do you use?
3.1.4.8 SealDrop
-
The reason for your problem dates from the marked-system of Sealdrop. I recommend you to use the Notepad ++ search_ function to find all sources of this_ item.
-Xylometachlorid
-
The reason for your problem dates from the marked-system of Sealdrop. I recommend you to use the Notepad ++ search_ function to find all sources of this_ item.
-Xylometachlorid
I found a source. Case in the database. For each subject there prints the type of store, trying to make a type 2 fails. How can I get rid of this?
-
You have to delete the source of "lockpick" from the database-array.
-
You have to delete the source of "lockpick" from the database-array.
Ok. But I have lost the goods which had been through the database. Or then create a section under the stores in the file fn_weaponShopCfg.sqf. Or are there other options?
-
nox
25. März 2023 um 00:47 Hat das Thema aus dem Forum Hilfeforum - ArmA 3 nach Archiv verschoben.