I have modify the script. The vehicle drive at 20Km/H for activate the bomb and when he stop: BOUMMMM !
thank's for all and thanks at Aroun of MCF Gaming for the help...
Schön, dass du den Weg zu NodeZone.net gefunden hast! Aktuell bist du nicht angemeldet und kannst deshalb nur eingeschränkt auf unsere Community zugreifen. Um alle Funktionen freizuschalten, spannende Inhalte zu entdecken und dich aktiv einzubringen, registriere dich jetzt kostenlos oder melde dich mit deinem Account an.
I have modify the script. The vehicle drive at 20Km/H for activate the bomb and when he stop: BOUMMMM !
thank's for all and thanks at Aroun of MCF Gaming for the help...
An idea for make explosion with no timer but with an action mouse with an item? (détonator) Thanks !
@Flyyying_nflug
I try this immediatly ![]()
Hello ! (I don't speack Deutsh sorry)
I add the damage with:
_list = _carc4 nearEntities 20; // Pour changer le rayon de la détection, la Valeur à changez droite 20
_list setDamage 1;
Add on the bottom:
createVehicle _carc4 = "Bo_Mk82" [0,0,9999];
_carc4 setPos (getPos _vault);
_carc4 setVelocity [100,0,0];
Thanks for your script ![]()