Hey guys, do you know the file how i can change the side of the informations when the server starts ... i want to show it in right side
Beiträge von mikebr
Hinweis zur Zukunft von Nodezone
Das neue Nodezone befindet sich in der finalen Entwicklungsphase. Mit dem geplanten Start wird das bisherige Forum auf Read Only umgestellt und künftig als Archiv erhalten bleiben.
Alle Informationen zur neuen Plattform, zur Accountübernahme und zum weiteren Ablauf findest du hier: Zum aktuellen Nodezone Beitrag
Das neue Nodezone befindet sich in der finalen Entwicklungsphase. Mit dem geplanten Start wird das bisherige Forum auf Read Only umgestellt und künftig als Archiv erhalten bleiben.
Alle Informationen zur neuen Plattform, zur Accountübernahme und zum weiteren Ablauf findest du hier: Zum aktuellen Nodezone Beitrag
-
-
Ok guys, if you want to try this code you must be attention in init ... because for the first time is a little ugly for newcostumers in script.. but its ok, i loved it.. now my next is traduce this code for english ... thanks guys
-
Ok. I request the form and made my ID. but theres is the next error...
-
Dudes i have one error im my code.... For example, when I log in the game the form stay on my home screen... When I click in "ABBRECHEN" the mission show failed and returns to select slots... So, how can I fix it? Itried to find a way in core/init.sqf but the inicialization is the same...
-
That's not helpful at all, could you post your whole logs as an attachment?
Freezy, I have certeinty I wrote this code right! But have any thing more to do? Because, in 5.0.0.0 when I test in debug is nothin happens... I tested change the time for 0.1 1 minutes and nothing too... I don't know where I do wrong... I follow the all the steps of the post, and a tried follow the steps by de coments too... and nothin I don't know if I want a code for the database likes the DynamicMarket
-
Rpt pls
Code
Alles anzeigen18:35:12 Detected number of DLCs: 25 18:35:13 ----------------------------------------- Dlcs ----------------------------------------- 18:35:13 name appId owned installed available isDlc 18:35:13 Arma 3 107410 yes yes yes no 18:35:13 Unknown -1 no no no yes 18:35:13 ÂEf 275700 yes yes yes yes 18:35:13 ÂEf 304380 yes yes yes yes 18:35:13 ÂEf 639600 yes yes yes yes 18:35:13 ÂEf 612480 yes yes yes yes 18:35:13 ÂEf 571710 yes yes yes yes 18:35:13 ÂEf 304400 yes yes yes yes 18:35:13 ÂEf 395180 yes yes yes yes 18:35:13 ÂEf 601670 yes yes yes yes 18:35:13 ÂEf 249861 yes yes yes yes 18:35:13 ÂEf 288520 yes yes yes yes 18:35:13 ÂEf 332350 yes yes yes yes 18:35:13 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -
I have a mission 5.0.0 and the normal code doest work for me... I opened the debug when I execute nothin shows
-
Now I need to introduce this item how a Virtual Item.. Because in EdgeKiller crafting, all the weapons is ok and the material list its ok too, but this item HatchbackAUTO show for me (NULL)... I don't know how can I solve this..
-
log
Darling, can you help me structure this code? I'll post the steps I took to get the result. If I use [] spawn life_fnc_fn_HatchbackAUTO; I can use the item however it does not appear to me.
Code
Alles anzeigen1 class Items { file = "core\items"; class HatchbackAUTO {}; }; IN "FUNCTIONS" UNDER ITEMS 2 class HatchbackAUTO { variable = "HatchbackAUTO"; displayName = "STR_Item_HatchbackAUTO"; weight = 0; buyPrice = 300; sellPrice = 300; illegal = false; edible = -1; icon = "icons\Hatchback.paa"; }; IN "VITEMS" CREATED WITH A ICON 3 <Key ID="STR_Item_HatchbackAUTO"> <Original>Hatchback</Original> </Key> "STRINGTABLE" WT NAME 4 _vehicle = createVehicle ["C_Hatchback_01_F", position player, [], 0, "NONE"]; waitUntil {!isNil "_vehicle"}; //Warten _vehicle allowDamage false; _vehicle lock 2; _vehicle allowDamage true; [_vehicle] call life_fnc_clearVehicleAmmo; [_vehicle,"trunk_in_use",false,true] remoteExec ["TON_fnc_setObjVar", 2]; [_vehicle,"vehicle_info_owners",[[getPlayerUID player,profileName]],true] remoteExec ["TON_fnc_setObjVar", 2]; _vehicle disableTIEquipment true; life_vehicles pushBack _vehicle; [getPlayerUID player,playerSide,_vehicle,1] remoteExec ["TON_fnc_keyManagement", 2]; [(getPlayerUID player),playerSide,_vehicle,0] remoteExec ["TON_fnc_vehicleCreate", 2]; [0] call SOCK_fnc_updatePartial; CONFIGURATION OF fn_HatchbackAUTO.sqf IN "CORE/ITEMS" 5 case (_item isEqualTo "HatchbackAUTO"): { [] spawn life_fnc_fn_HatchbackAUTO; [false,_item,1] call life_fnc_handleInv; }; IN fn_useitem LAST OF THE ADDITIONAL LIST IF I PUT case (_item isEqualTo "HatchbackAUTO")):{ THE ITEM DO NOT "USE"Is there some step I missed? Or maybe I forgot to set something up?